* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Snapper Rock began in 2003 when the founders moved from New Zealand to one of America’s great sailing capitals - Annapolis, and saw the need for fun, fresh and functional, protective gear for kids on the water. Snapper Rock was launched for the junior sailing market, and it didn't take long before we expanded our sun protection range for children 0-16 years.
Protect the planet and protect what's precious to you at the same time. The Oceania Sustainable Long Sleeve Ruffle Set boasts both UPF50+ sun protection and a fabric which is made from Econyl recycled nylon. It's a little bit genius and a little bit gorgeous - and a whole lotta good for the environment.
- Blocks 98% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight and breatheable
- Rash top has back neck button for easy take on and off
- Match with the family in this co-ordinating print