KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
The BuZZ shape, inspired by iconic adult sunglasses, offers an ultra-fashionable look. They are lightweight and flexible and designed to suit their always-on-the-go lives. The ultra-on-trend frames will turn your kids into mini stars! The category-3 polarised lenses will protect their eyes from all UV light. This model received a Janus health award from the French Institute of Design.
- INNOVATION: Frame in two materials with ultra-flexible ZigZag hinges so you can bend the arms in any direction.
- Category 3 polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-UVA, UVB and UVC filter
- "Oversize" shape to perfectly cover and protect kids' eyes
- Important information: The Neon Pink color is equipped with category 3 polarized mirror lenses
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.