KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
OUR PREMIER MADE IN FRANCE DESIGN!
This teddy-shaped model will be a big hit with every parent! This pair of UNBREAKABLE glasses, MADE IN FRANCE and featuring a nose and little ears on the frame, is irresistible. The category-3 golden mirror lenses offer amazing style for an ultra-on-trend look combined with great protection because they filter out 100% of UV light. The peach pink or cream frame will turn your kids into little starlets this summer!
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Category 3 polycarbonate gold-effect mirror lenses.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.4 cm-sized (1-2 years old) and 3.6 cm (2-4 years old) lenses for to completely protect children's eyes.
- Ki ET LA's extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses).
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.