* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Freedom of movement has never looked so good. Designed for your active lifestyle, these breezy pull on shorts are made with ultra comfortable, quick drying compression fabric for long lasting comfort. This hybrid pull on shorts feature a back zip pocket to secure your essentials, perfect for those workout classes and morning jogs.
- Top is sold separately
- 78% recycled nylon, 22% LYCRA spandex
- Inseam: 2.38"
- Soft knit waistband
- Back zip pocket secures ID, keys, cash or other essentials
- Elasticity enhances shaping power and comfort, allowing for perfect movement and fit
- Resists chlorine, suntan creams and oils
- Quick drying compression fabric performs in water and on land
- Sustainable fabric made from regenerated nylon yarn
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection