Childhood is a time to be bold and curious, and Battat aims to be there every step of the way. They’re a family-owned business, established in 1897 in Canada, Montreal. Inspired by their own families and the world around us, their goal is to be bigger than a toy company. How so? With unique toys that are as playful as they’re educational. With plenty of initiatives to reduce the environmental footprint.
The cool, funky designs on these colorful swimming toys create beautiful scenery at the bottom of the pool! They all go down at different speeds. So, grab the goggles and toss them in. Watch your little one get better and braver each time he dives in.
- Diving toy promotes summer active play, helps develop coordination, and improves swimming skills
- 28-Piece treasure chest includes: 12 jewels, 6 coins, 3 bones, 3 sharks, 2 sea horses and 1 storage toy chest
- Dive in the pool and see which matey can collect the biggest treasure
- Made of high-quality materials that are BPA and Phthalates free
- This set of swimming pool toys is recommended for kids 8 years and up
- Meets or exceeds CAN, U.S., and EU safety standards
- Adult supervision is required at all times