During the ‘76 Montreal Olympics a group of swimmers with no uniform or accreditation arrived on pool deck and proceeded to compete in numerous events. When security finally asked where they were from, the group captivated the crowd by singing Judy Garland’s ‘Over The Rainbow’. After a standing ovation, the team was promptly evicted and has never been seen competing again.
- With fabric panels across the back I’ll make you feel secure and supported throughout your session.
- My single bind shoulder straps provide you with freedom of movement and comfort while swimming.
- I’ll provide you with a modest rear coverage to keep you covered while swimming along.
- I’ve got additional front lining and superior construction to be your perfect training companion for years to come.
- I’m made with all the care and love in production that makes me proud to be Funkita.
- Made from our exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology!
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear fabrics.
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming.