From Melbourne, Australia, these swimsuits pack a punch of style and creativity into each piece of swimwear and swim accessories. Their swimsuits are comfortable, long-lasting and sun protective. And their swim accessories are cute enough to light up the swimming pools.
As an ethical company we’re always conscious of our footprint which is why we’ve committed to never use real palm trees in the production of our products. Palm trees are a natural beauty, especially when they are near your sun lounger on a tropical beach when you have a cocktail in hand. And even though we love to weave them into the lining of our products we will be using stinging nettles instead as they are a weed. Just have ointment ready after your swim.
- Full front lining
- Look no further if you prefer thin shoulder straps to give you greater freedom of movement and love the feel of water gliding across your back
- Single bind finish has been designed to sit comfortably on your shoulders away from your important working parts when you pull through the water
- A moderate leg height and rear coverage so you won’t be picking around to find me after a few tumble turns
- Made from our exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear fabrics
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming