A tribute to the pioneering skater Kickflip who took the Olympic diving world by storm when he pulled out his deck in the Olympic final atop the 10-metre platform and proceeded to nail a 360 ollie kickflip with a triple backflip in a pike position. Regrettably for Kickflip the landing didn’t go to plan and his deck became impaled in an unfortunate location which ruled him out of contention for his much-deserved gold medal.
This print is a big scale so when it’s placed on a small pattern piece it could look quite different from the photo you see but it will still look amazing. This print has also been produced via the latest direct digital printing technology, which means it is better for the environment as there is minimal wastage and water consumption in the printing process. It has also been produced via the latest direct digital printing technology, which means it is better for the environment as there is minimal wastage and water consumption in the printing process.
- I’ve got a drawcord to keep me locked in position and a wide elastic leg opening and waistband for added comfort around your hips and legs.
- Compared to my other trunk friends, I’m a skinny runt but still very comfortable to have around and I’ll go the distance to be with you as long as you keep swimming.
- Made from our exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology!
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear fabrics.
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming.