When a print doesn’t go well, we get very upset which usually results in paint plastered over the walls and ceiling. So as part of our anger management therapy, we now cover our walls in fabric to capture the beauty of our pepped-up aggression on canvas. Turning the mix of raw emotion and failure into a striking piece of art has encouraged us to get angry a lot more, which is an unfortunate outcome for our anger management but great for our print design.
- Life’s pretty simple when you’re a swimsuit, especially when you’re me
- A 10cm side and a single front panel that is fully lined
- A drawcord to keep me locked in position and a wide elastic leg opening and waistband for added comfort around your hips and legs
- A fine specimen that is exceptionally well made for durability and comfort whenever we’re together
- Made from exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear fabrics
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming