KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
As well as having a super cool Aviator style, these CraZyg-Zag SUN PiZZ sun shades for kids are ultra-flexible and will take on anything kids throw at them on their great adventures: cycling, skiing, skateboarding, rollerblading... Ultra-light, they don't leave marks on the nose and provide category 3 sun protection. Kids just love them!
- INNOVATION: Frame in two materials with ultra-flexible ZigZag hinges so you can bend the arms in any direction.
- Category 3 polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-UVA, UVB and UVC filter.
- "Oversize" shape to perfectly cover and protect kids' eyes.
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort.
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal.
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.