KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
ROZZ REFLEX BLUE
The RoZZ little kids sunglasses are ideal for children between 1 to 4 years old. Their round shape will give your little ones a retro look and their briht colours
- CAT3 UV-protection lenses offer protection from UV rays, with Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses that are impact-resistant. Safe for learner walkers and exploring toddlers.
- 3.6 cm (2-4 years old) lenses for to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Ki ET LA Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame, without screws.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges and no swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord to secure the sunglasses to your child.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses).
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.