KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
The CraZyg-Zag SUN RoZZ sunglasses for children are LIGHTWEIGHT & ULTRA-FLEXIBLE and are specially designed to fit the faces and lifestyles of children from 4 to 12 years of age.
Inspired by iconic models for adults and entirely redesigned for children, they will accompany your kids on all their adventures from the playground to the holidays. The category-3 polarised lenses will protect their eyes from all UV light. This model with a round form for both boys and girls is a basic accessory for kids. It suits all face shapes and goes with every style!
This model received a Janus health award from the French Institute of Design.
- INNOVATION: Frame in two materials with ultra-flexible ZigZag hinges so you can bend the arms in any direction
- Category 3 polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-UVA, UVB and UVC filter
- "Oversize" shape to perfectly cover and protect kids' eyes
- Important information: The colors Black and Peacock are fitted with category 3 polarized mirror lenses.
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort.
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal.
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.