KI ET LA
For nearly 10 years, Ki ET LA has been imagining, designing, and manufacturing sunglasses for children from 0 to 12 years of age. An expertise acquired over the years through the drive of three founders who wanted to revolutionize the market for children’s sunglasses. The brand has come a long way since then! Ki ET LA now has a range of UNBREAKABLE glasses for children up to 6 years of age, an EXTRA FLEX SUN & SCREEN range for 6- to 12-year-olds, and a range of ultra-colourful anti-UV hats and clothing! Over the years, Ki ET LA has become the expert in solar protection for children.
LIGHTWEIGHT & ULTRA FLEXIBLE, the Ki ET LA RoZZ children’s sunglasses are specially designed to adapt to the faces and usage of children from 4 to 9 years old.
- CAT3 anti-UV polarized lenses
- 100% UV UV400 protection with Anti-UVA, UVB and UVC filter
- Shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses for maximum safety for active kids
- “Oversized” shape to perfectly cover and protect kids’ eyes from harmful UV rays.
- INNOVATION: Frame in two materials with ultra-flexible ZigZag hinges so you can bend the arms in any direction.
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort.
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal.
- Lightweight & flexible
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.