The WaZZ sunglasses, with a rectangular form and attractive key bridge, will delight little adventurers who want to look like mummy and daddy. Proper grown-up style, 100% designed for children. Their oversize, ergonomic category-3 lenses ensure optimum protections whilst offering greater visual comfort to this age group as they learn to walk.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts
- New soft, comfortable cord
- Category 3 polycarbonate lenses.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3.1 cm-sized (1-2 years old) and 3.5 cm (2-4 years old) lenses for to completely protect children's eyes
- Ki ET LA's extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses)
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case