NAÏF is a natural skincare line for babies and children. Only natural ingredients like cottonseed oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia oil, avocado oil and bisabolol (chamomile) are used. NAÏF closely collaborated with a laboratory from Switzerland, listened to the experts, to the parents and babies and created a range of products that are natural, dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, PH skin neutral and without any harmful ingredients for babies, parents or to nature. No chemicals. No pastel colors.
Kids love fun in the sun but no one wants a fried baby! Key actives such as aloe vera and glycerin cool and calm skin that has been exposed to too much sun. Use before and after a day of sunshine with our Naïf SPF50 Protecting Sunscreen for the best defense against sun damage.For every Cooling After Sun Gel sold, Naïf donates to KWF Cancer Control. We hope that every sunny day contributes to the global fight against skin cancer.
- Dermatologically tested
- PH-skin neutral
- Hypo-allergenic/ Allergy-free perfume
- Preservative free
- No PEG, SLS/ SLES, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, mineral oil or any other potentially harmful ingredients
- Mild and specially formulated for babies (and up!)
Aqua/Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable derived solvent), Methylpropanediol (Natural solvent), Xanthum Gum (Food grade thickener), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Natural thickener), Allantoin (Natural Skin Protectant), Parfum/Fragrance, Phenylpropanol (natural anti microbial agent), Capryl Glycol (natural anti microbial agent derived from coconut), Lactic Acid (mild AHA derived from milk)
- Apply liberally on all parts of the skin exposed to the sun. Repeat when the skin feels dry
- Best used with our Naïf SPF50 Protecting Sunscreen for the best defense against sun damage
This item can ONLY be shipped locally; it CANNOT BE shipped internationally.