The O’Neill brand started life in 1952 when the founder, Jack O’Neill began designing and producing the world’s first neoprene wetsuits out of the world’s first surf shop - a humble garage off the Great Highway, San Francisco. Word of Jack’s craftsmanship in both shaping boards and designing wetsuits soon spread with surfers from all over the world keen to get their hands on his designs in order to be able to surf better, for longer. Before long Jack’s satisfied customers included windsurfers, divers, water skiers and snow skiers.
There is a reason why O'Neill is one of the longest-running surfwear brands. Enjoy the best in surfer style, rash prevention in a sporty scene, and sun protection too. Exceptional comfort and fit guaranteed from the way this rash top is constructed.
- Boardshort Connector to prevent rash guard from riding up
- Ergonomic seam placement for optimal rash prevention
- Flatloc-stitched to reduce chafing
- Performance Fit for a sporty surfer look
- Quick Dry
- UPF 50+
- 6oz Nylon/Spandex for light-weight comfortable fit
- 4-Way Stretch for maximum movement
Fit is quite snug. We recommend one or two sizes above your regular size.