Snapper Rock began in 2003 when the founders moved from New Zealand to one of America’s great sailing capitals - Annapolis, and saw the need for fun, fresh and functional, protective gear for kids on the water. Snapper Rock was launched for the junior sailing market, and it didn't take long before we expanded our sun protection range for children 0-16 years.
This classic rashguard in red is great for both boys and girls. Quick drying, lightweight and UPF 50+ rated, this rash top is ideal for both outdoor and water excursions. Mix and match with any Snapper Rock board shorts or swim shorts to create your own style.
- Match with any boardshorts
- Flatlock stitching to prevent chafing
- Quick drying, lightweight and breathable
- Made with UV 50+ sun protection
- Blocks 98% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- 80% nylon, 20% elastane