* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Snapper Rock began in 2003 when the founders moved from New Zealand to one of America’s great sailing capitals - Annapolis, and saw the need for fun, fresh and functional, protective gear for kids on the water. Snapper Rock was launched for the junior sailing market, and it didn't take long before we expanded our sun protection range for children 0-16 years.
Introducing Snapper Rock's first sustainable board shorts collection. Made from REPREVE yarn created from some of the 60 million plastic bottles that are discarded every day. The innovative REPREVE manufacturing process melts the bottles down, to create our recycled polyester yarn. This is then transformed into Snapper Rock Board Shorts.
Your surfer boy can look cool on the beach, and save it at the same time. Inspired by colours found in our reefs, the Oceania Sustainable Boardies are a beautiful shade of aqua, and by wearing them, your boy will be helping our planet stay a beautiful shade of perfect.
- Mesh lining
- Soft elastic waistband with workable drawstring
- Side and back pockets
- Mix and match with a short or long sleeve UPF50+ rash top for increased sun protection
- 92% REPREVE Polyester/ 8% Elastane. Lining- REPREVE 100% Polyester
- Packaging is home compostable