Snapper Rock began in 2003 when the founders moved from New Zealand to one of America’s great sailing capitals - Annapolis, and saw the need for fun, fresh and functional, protective gear for kids on the water. Snapper Rock was launched for the junior sailing market, and it didn't take long before we expanded our sun protection range for children 0-16 years.
Tropical leaves, monkeys and snakes, get ready for an adventure in our Neon Rainforest Baby Set! Featuring a short sleeve vibrant green and black rash top, with rainforest printed woven boardshorts.
- Made from recycled materials, we are helping to preserve our rainforests and oceans for future generations
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Top Made from ECONYL regenerated Nylon
- Featuring zip at back neck for easy dressing
- Shorts made from REPREVE recycled polyester
- Featuring drawcord at waistband, and back pocket with velcro