Snapper Rock began in 2003 when the founders moved from New Zealand to one of America’s great sailing capitals - Annapolis, and saw the need for fun, fresh and functional, protective gear for kids on the water. Snapper Rock was launched for the junior sailing market, and it didn't take long before we expanded our sun protection range for children 0-16 years.
Port to starboard, this great sunhat has you covered from the suns harmful rays. Just like protecting our skin, we strive to protect our planet, so we have used Repreve fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles.
An estimated 640,000 tonnes of used nets are left in the ocean every year, these are collected and transformed into new nylon fibre which is used to make our Sustainable swim collection. Wearers not only look good, they're doing good too. Enjoy the sun, save the world. It's sustainable swimwear to future-proof everything that is beautiful about our planet.
- 92% Repreve Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Made from Repreve yarn, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Signature Snapper Rock Opti Boats print
- Home Compostable Packaging
- Match with Dad and big brother prints
- Size S to fit 0-2 yrs (check out size chart for measurements)
- Size M to fit 2-4 yrs (check out size chart for measurements)
- Size L to fit 6-12 yrs (check out size chart for measurements)
- UPF50+ Sun Protection