* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Whether you are lounging by the deep blue sea or the aquamarine pool you'll fit in with this chambray inspired pique textured swim top. It includes cute detailing such as pom-poms and a front tie, while also boasting texture with wide front shirring.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 95% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Moulded bandeau cups
- Pom-pom trims on neckline
- Gold bamboo slider back closure
- Tie in front
- Front shirring
- Complement your look with the Mare Navy Pearl Solid collection
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection