* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Made with premium Italian microfiber, this bikini top has foam cups for fabulous lift and coverage. Ties at the neck and back provide an adjustable fit.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra Spandex
- Triangle style bikini top
- Adjustable ties at the neck and back
- Xtra Life Lycra offers resistance to chlorine and suntan lotions
- Premium Italian microfiber with super soft feel
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection