Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Linger in the sun a litter longerwith this comfy,UPF 50 rash guard, made with a textured pique fabric that feels soft to the touch.
- 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Front length : 23.5" from shoulder to hem (size S).
- Back length : 23" from shoulder to hem (size S).
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric for safe and effective sun protection for covered areas only.
- UPF 50 - Excellent UV Protection.
- Bottoms are sold separately