* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
With adjustable straps, a supportive wide band, and a stylish ring to tie it all together, you won't have to swim far to find style in this bikini top.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 80% nylon, 20% LYCRA spandex
- Adjustable Over-the-Shoulder straps
- Halter cups
- Gold-toned bamboo ring
- Ties at the back
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV protection