Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Side shirring adds a flattering touch to this Italian microfiber tankini, complete with adjustable straps for a personalized fit.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 80% Nylon, 20% Lycra Spandex
- Tall Cups
- Slimming tummy control panel
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection
- Made with premium Italian microfiber