* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
A bright, expressive watercolor pattern pops on these capri length leggings with quick drying performance fabric. It also provides excellent sun protection, making it perfect for paddle boarding, surfing and outdoor yoga sessions.
- Top is sold separately
- 78% recycled nylon, 22% LYCRA spandex
- Women's Capri length tight
- Form fitting
- Slimming tummy control
- Elasticity enhances shaping power and comfort, allowing for perfect movement and fit
- Resists chlorine, suntan creams and oils
- Quick drying fabric performs in water and on land
- Sustainable fabric made from ECONYL, a 100% regenerated polyamide yarn
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection