* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
This top does it all! Made out of stretchy material thats perfect for wearing near the shore and in the ocean, this versatile piece is all about the active lifestyle. Whether youre sporting it for your next game of beach volleyball, youre out paddle boarding near the coast, or you wanted to take a quick jog, this piece is all about going wherever the ocean breeze takes you.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 78% recycled nylon, 22% LYCRA spandex
- Adjustable straps
- Versatile for all activities
- Elasticity enhances shaping power and comfort, allowing for perfect movement and fit
- Resists chlorine, suntan creams and oils
- Quick drying fabric performs in water and on land
- Sustainable fabric made from ECONYL, a 100% regenerated polyamide yarn
- UPF 50 = Excellent UV Protection