* No Exchanges or Returns on Final Sale Items *
Tommy Bahama started in 2009 as an American manufacturer of casual, men's, and women's sportswear and activewear, swimwear, and accessories. Tony Margolis, Bob Emfield, and their wives dreamed up the idea of "Tommy Bahama," a lifestyle of never leaving the beach. From the outset, the three envisioned the kind of upscale casual apparel Tommy would wear: printed silk shirts and tailored pants for island living.
Lush botanicals bloom across this breezy striped tunic you can throw on at the beach or by the pool.
- Bottoms are sold separately
- 73% nylon, 25% LYCRA spandex
- Lace-up front with tassels
- 33" shoulder to hem (based on size S)