Born in Australia the home of swimming, in 1992, and with roots still firmly embedded here, Zoggs is now swimming around the world. An innovative range of market leading swim goggles remain at the heart of the Zoggs brand and it has remained focused on that heritage as it has grown into a full service swim brand.
Designed for children aged 6-14 years-old, Zoggs Phantom Junior Mask is ideal for holidays and swimming lessons alike. The blue tinted lenses offer medium protection against bright light and are perfect for swimming indoors. They can enjoy superb vision with large lenses offering CLT Curved Lens Technology for 180ÃÂ° peripheral vision, UV protection and Fogbuster anti-fog for exceptional moisture control. The larger mask frame is made from hypo-allergenic Soft-Seal which moulds to the contours of the face for a second skin style fit. This is combined with a handy quick adjust strap mechanism making it even easier for them to achieve that perfect fit without assistance.
- Designed for children aged 6-14 years-old
- Hypo-allergenic Soft-Seal frame
- Gaskets mould to the contours of the face
- Larger one-piece frame
- UV protection
- Fogbuster anti-fog lenses for superb clarity
- CLT Curved Lens Technology offers 180-degree peripheral vision
- Perfect for holidays and swimming lessons alike
- Medium protection against the sun and bright indoor light
- Two-tone silicone strap
- Durable split-yoke strap reduces pressure around the eyes
- Quick adjust strap mechanism